I am a highly established equipment and construction expert in the medical field that is accepting an executive position in Houston with a large architectural firm. My wife and I built a custom waterfront home in the Irish Hills (Private/ Lake Columbia/ Lg. -All Sports) 18 years ago. The house is beautiful and has been kept very current. The home is 35 miles from Ann Arbor, MI (Univ. of MI) and one hour from Detroit Metro Airport.
• 3,515 Sq. ft. finished living area. Very updated custom décor.
• R-34 Ceilings, R- 19 Arkansas (6x10) walls. Very fuel efficient.
• Newly stained, painted, sealed and weatherproofed everywhere.
• New furnace due and in the deal.
• Immense amount of closet and storage space.
• Newer floors and carpet throughout (3 yrs.).
• New appliances except for washer and dryer.
• Finished garage.
• Deep water waterfront (64.5 ft.).
• Very productive organic kitchen vegetable and herb garden.
• Pre-piped for sprinkler system.
• Lakeside workshop and garden shed.(Built-in).
• Anderson Windows and Windowalls / Vinyl wrapped.
• Large custom decks at all levels w/ large floating main dock (Year round / no removal).
• Majestic Fireplaces (2) Great Room and Family Room (Great Room pre-set for gas burner).
• Custom Wet Bar
• Very large semi-finished storage room.
• Sewer hook up complete and included. Remaining assessment not included.
• Excellent Schools (Columbia Central).
• Custom Brick Fire Pit/ Lakeside.
• Very close and convenient to 94, 127 and 12.
• Central wired for sound and cable / inside and out.
In exchange for Condominium in Texas, 77565
Approximate value $ : 300,000
3 BR/ 3BA/ 1800-200 SF/AC/ Newer or New. With Nice View but Waterview not necessary. Close proximity to marinas.SS appliances and Corian/ Granite counters w/ Hardwood and Tile floors preferred. End unit or stand alone site condo scenario. Will consider newer communities nearby as well. Will go as high as $400K. Pool / Fitness Center/ Gated and walk areas a plus