Thanks for checking out this 8-year young townhouse at the Jersey Shore.This fabulous 3 bed, 2.5 bath end-unit townhouse is not only in great proximity to Monmouth County beaches, Allaire State Park, all major highways leading to New York, Atlantic City, and all points in-between!
Located in the private Cedar Glen community (which has private tennis courts and a playground), this property was built in 2004 and has only had one owner. It has 3 stories and features:
- central air and heating
- one car garage (plus 1 car parking in driveway and street parking)
- washer/ dryer on ground floor (just off of a small room ideal for a home office or home gym)
- half bath on ground floor, and two full baths on top story (1 in master bedroom, one in hall)
- kitchen adjoined to dining area
- deck accessible via sliding doors from dining area (great for entertaining!)
- well-maintained hardwood floors throughout main (2nd) level, with carpet on other levels
Just down the stairs from the deck you'll have access to a large grassy area, ideal for tossing around the football or playing with your pet!
Maintenance fees are just $275.00 per month, and the taxes were just lowered for 2011.
Plenty of photos are available, so e-mail or call me with any requests or further questions!
In exchange for Town House in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Approximate value $ : 220000
2+ bedrooms, 2+ bathrooms, washer/dryer in unit, close to transportation (if PA or NJ, close to trains to NYC). We are open to selling outright or swapping for a townhouse, condo, or starter home in state of comparable value in Bucks, Mercer, Montgomery, or Northampton County... if in Florida, Miami or Tampa areas will be considered.